Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Smoking

As a young boy I thought smoking made me look like a much older boy.I began to smoke around the age of 5. At first it was 1 or 2 per day , as time went by it got to be 1 or 2 packs . I made many attempts to stop,but to no avail . For 67 years I smoked .It was the dumbest thing I could have done . At last at the age of 72, I just said ,I quit.and did. Just think how much money I could have saved had I never smoked . I hope none of you never start. love you all Daddy Ken

2 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

I am so glad you quit! It is something we have prayed for a long time! We want you around to play with Brody and all the great grandkids that follow.

Staci said...

WE are SOOOOO happy that you quit!!!! Not only does the garage smell wonderful (like tools and oil instead of smoke) now....but Brody will enjoy getting to spend lots more time with you!!! We love ya'll!!!