Friday, February 23, 2007

It is friday..


Must say I have a hard time getting to this blog spot. After I do get on, I do something and lose it. When we lived at 1111 north 7th I was in the front yard.Glenn Jr. drove up jumped out of his car and ask if I would like to go for coffee. I said where. He said how about Oklahoma . Sounds like a good idea to me said I. My car was at the curb .Without a word we got in. 300 miles later, Glenn said that looks like a good spot,a small cafe,we went in bought a cup, drank it . got back in my car and drove home............ this was not the only time Glenn and I did such things.

2 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Did you tell Glenn about your blog? I bet he would enjoye reading your musings!

Steve

Staci said...

LOL! (laugh out loud!) that's a hoot!