Monday, February 19, 2007

I am trying

Here am I,Daddy Ken, just trying to make a splash. It is my first time to blog and I really don't know just what to talk about. Mother is asleep, 3am,i just found your email telling me how to do this. I usually get up early just because. On the other hand she likes to sleep late ,around 8 or 9 pm.chili and pepper ,even later. this looks like it will be fun if I can find things to talk about. The TV is on in the den, just news. Right now have found something I'd rather do than watch the news .I will be able to look back at what I said in the beginning . Love Dad

2 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Great! You did it!!! I look forward to seeing some memories recorded here. Think back and record different events from our lives here and then current events too!

You can play with the format if you want it to look different.

Steve

Staci said...

This will be fun to get to hear from ya'll!!! Oh...I LOVE the picture that you have of ya'll on this blog :)