Thursday, February 22, 2007

past


TO review the past of such a diverse endividual could only be done in small bits. First there were 5 boys in our family, I was the middle,or # 3. The middle one always got blamed for all that went wrong. Cant say it was not so ,mostly,but I got most of the whoppings. at home or at school . When in high school I found the best part of my life her name was Jo Faye Meacham . She walked into Sunday school ,I said bring her back for I am going to marry her ,they did and I did. Life turned out to be heaven . Just look at what she gave us for a family. Enouf said for now

3 comments:

Staci said...

Hmmm...I'm guessing that a lot of what you were blamed for you actually did! ;) I'm glad that you married Grandmommy! She is a wonderful person! We're so blessed to have her as our grandma!

P.S. Love the pic of Brody sound asleep on your lap. He looks so content :)

Steve and Joan said...

We sure are enjoying your stories. Do you have any about you and Guy doing things together?

Steve

Steve and Joan said...

Hey! It's Friday!!! Time for a long post or maybe even two!!!