Friday, January 11, 2008

Where's Kenneth?

It is 9:30 and I have been washing and cleaning the bathrooms (mopping, etc.) and I missed Kenneth - went looking for him and guess where I found him - out in the front with a ladder and the pole saw cutting limbs. At the time, he was on the ground cutting a limb.   At least he had his hat on.  I did not say anything - just came back in - it would not do any good.  He would just say "the doctor said I could do whatever I felt like."  I could not believe my eyes!!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

That's awesome! I'm so thankful that he's feeling good today!

Anonymous said...

I will never understand why you all had to cut down my tree after I sang to it all those evenings when I was alone and made it grow so tall......poor tree....it made such good shade, and I loved it.