Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What is next?

For months I have trying to blog my biggest problem has been and still is how to put a picture of the blog... Now I am in two different treatments for Cancer,I wanted to talk about it. For my brain they are using x rays, f0r long and kidney kemo. From yesterday and 12 days , weekdays ,I will have head x rays ,this is supposed to take care of my brain cancer. At least we hope so. every 21 days I must spend 5 to 7 hrs. in kemo /the Dr. said that should take care of the loung part.

3 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Thank you for posting! You and Mom are always in our prayers!

Steve

Staci said...

I'm so glad you posted! We are praying for you and praying that God will give you many more years here on earth. I want Brody and our new little one to get to know their Daddy Ken!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, Daddy.....I cannot figure out how to put a picture with the blog entry, either.....we need to get Ginger to show us!