Thursday, March 1, 2007

Troubles

I have too much trouble just getting on my blog spot to do much blogging. It took me almost an hour to get this far. Now I can not remember what I was going to say . Know that I did try to get something done. Looking into Brody' s eyes mostly all I can do is smile, he is just so handsome, and those eyes just tug at your heart strings .We wish he were not so far away. We would love to be able to hold him more often. We do love all of our family...Will try to do better next time . Love Daddy Ken

4 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

You just can't lose putting a photo of Brody on a blog. He is sooo cute!

Thank you for learning how to Blog! You are getting good!

Steve

Staci said...

Keep at it. We love hearing from you! And I agree...it's easy to get lost in Brody's eyes :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

I've missed you! I'm glad that you take the time to share your thoughts with us.

Juli Beth

Leave It To Davis said...

You did great, Daddy. You did great.