Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Joan and her mother

Steve sure found a keeper in Joan ,as I did in J o Faye . May 15th we will have been married for 55 years .I did not expect to live that long. It has been wonderful . We made Steve and he has been the the pride of our life .I know of no other man who spreads more joy around others lives.I think Joan kinda likes him too. Now Stacy has given us one great grandson,Brody. I am not good at this. Just know that we are happy in love after all this time. Now what is next?

4 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! Mom look sooooo young in that picture! Ya'll let Dad marry a kid! lol

Anonymous said...

Just think when Brody is old enough to see that picture!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Staci that's what I was thinking. She looks like she's about 13! Joan is really great and Steve is blessed to have such a sweet and compassionate wife.

Juli Beth

Leave It To Davis said...

Isn't Joan cute???? And Mrs. Wright looks so young there. So many, many years ago....