Thursday, May 15, 2008

56th Wedding Anniversary

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind actions during this most difficult time. Today is Kenneth and my 56th anniversary. It is very difficult to wake up this morning and again realize my best friend and husband is not here with me on our anniversary. I am sure this day will be very hard for me but with your help I will make it through each day. Thank you for your cards, e-mails, calls, visits, and especially your prayers.

Jo Faye

4 comments:

Scott said...

May God bring you peace today. You are in my prayers.
God Bless
Scott

Staci said...

We're praying for you today. Thanks for marrying Daddy Ken 56 years ago and giving us the family we have today!

Leave It To Davis said...

Mother, Daddy is there with you forever.......remember E.T? "I will be right here....." Daddy is forever in your heart and memory, and nothing can ever take that away from you......not even death. I feel his love with me everyday, and I hear his voice telling me, "Just think about all the blessings you have.....you are not in the hospital....etc", or "little bit......whole lot more". As long as we have his memory, he will "be right here".

Anonymous said...

Almost 56 years? Wow! Amazing. And he was still your best friend? How inspiring. Thank-you for being an example to all of us of long-lasting, through thick and thin love. May God bless you.